- Draper, UT, USA
- Full Time
French / English Customer Service Job Description:
We are currently seeking Customer Service Specialists for our IT group. The position is for applicants who are fluent in the following languages: French and English. This French Customer Service position focuses on scheduling and dispatch coordination. The Incumbent will also perform preliminary phone screening of calls accepted from PREM (Problem, Resolution, Escalation, Mgmt Team), Field support or Customers. Prioritizes calls with customer, orders parts and dispatches corrective maintenance Customer Engineers as appropriate.
Tasked with calendar managing multiple disciplines such as partner, FSS (Field Support Specialists), and hybrid maintenance support. Creates service requests for CE's as needed. Assists in managing the end to end shift report in addition to leading shift turnover calls. Assists with monitoring and balancing the workload of all assigned corrective maintenance Customer Engineers.
Must be able to work under the direction of more experienced Customer Service Specialists as well as Management. Adheres to all administrative policies and escalation procedures. Uses sound judgment, application of general business principles and demonstrates initiative in carrying out assigned duties.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
French / English Customer Service Duties:
• Accepts incoming call with the priority to dial-in and correct the problem without dispatching on-site CE. Will assign appropriate CE and dispatch calls that cannot be reconciled remotely. Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge by continuing to attend training and on the job learning. Effectively communicates procedural and routine technical issues to internal and external customers in a highly stressful environment. Maintains a "closed-loop" communication style assuring all appropriate individuals are notified of problem resolution status.
Tracks and responds to all incoming customer requests for corrective maintenance services. Identifies and dispatches available resources based on needed expertise, customer dynamics and employee skill set to provide on-site customer support. This includes using the proper escalation path and notifying the proper Service manager and Director and other appropriate personnel. Responsible for first line of support for Corrective Maintenance and Account Management CE's.
• Orders parts for the Customer Engineers to expedite call handling. Monitors Global Spare/Hot Spare Synch prior to and after drive call completion so Corrective Maintenance CE can continue to next call.
• Adheres to product specific guidelines, procedures, and best practices. Perform pro-active and reactive maintenance according to established procedures.
• Maintains a current information repository of divisional resource skills and geographic limitations.
• Basic understanding of account base including customer contacts and basic equipment architecture of major accounts. Tracking on going corrective maintenance issues on turnover and maintaining continuity.
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Product suite including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of Oracle/CSI logging systems and other service delivery applications.
• Ability to develop action plans for remedial issues.
• Must carry a communication device. May be required to work overtime. May be required to work Alternative Work Schedule. May be required to change shift as business dictates
• Perform other duties as required, ability to provide 24X7coverage
• Partners with other Customer Service Specialists within a Geography to source and share additional corrective maintenance resources across the division for effective resource utilization.
French / English Customer Service Qualifications:
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications
• Prior customer service experience required
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written & verbal communications skills and interpersonal skills.